Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Pages : 1

#1 Le 20-09-2022 à 07h00

Nouveau Membre
Animallv

Hi everyone,

I don’t know if this is the right section, but after 5 days my cromimi haven’t gave birth yet, I don’t know why. It is my first time to get baby cromimis, so I’m not sure what to do. It be great if someone could help, what should I do?

#2 Le 20-09-2022 à 07h42

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hello Animallv!
Tis is a bug and to fix this bug we need game owner. But whit happy i'm gona say this that to administrators can help you. If you're under level 11 try to get level 11 so you can ask on ˝The cromimi game˝ on ˝Special baby deliveriy : Parament topic˝ There you need to say name of your cromigirl and level what you need or carrer what you want to send your cromigirl. I hope it helps.  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content.gif

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

Pages : 1

PomocFAQ
chargement
Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5/sessions) in Unknown on line 0